Thursday 9 October 2014

Linkedin

This was an interesting week. Linkedin is a site I joined a long time ago and then never really used, because I didn't really encounter a lot of other users. Trying to use it this week made me realize it really wasn't that hard to use, so I think it's more likely I'll be getting into it more in the future. I read through a few discussions this last week, and was surprised to see a few things I was already aware of come up, like Whatsapp, which I used extensively during my previous school year, discussions of whether technology is having a negative impact on our intelligence, and of course, the fact that employers are scanning the social media presence of prospective employees. All-in-all, it was a very interesting week, and I look forward to using Twitter this upcoming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment